05 September 2011

Zandra

Her last name is Dol, and isn't she just?!!
Maternity pictures have to be my fav, fav, fav, favourites.  There is just something about a pregnant woman that is beautiful.  And even though it looks like she's just stuck a ball up her top, soon she'll bring her 3rd daughter into the world - heaven help her!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Lesson Learned - I need to keep my finger on the button at all times; often I'll move the camera away from my face to talk and chat and laugh (building raport with the clients, very important right?), and I miss the laughter and giggles on camera.  It's obviously a skill I don't yet possess, but one I'm eager to develop.

No comments: